Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Favourite thing I enjoy


Hey, do you enjoy something in your life? Playing video games, watching movies or just eat. Well, this writing is about what I enjoy doing.

I enjoy going to the beach. The reason why is because I like Swimming, You could have races going to the channel marker and back.

Other things I like doing is getting a tan… it feels good that my body's hot. Not that kind of hot (awkward), Anyways… when it’s too hot I just jump in the water to cool down. 

I sometimes play with sand if I'm bored. even if I'm really bored I dig a big hole for me to fit and my best friends fills up me and the hole with sand.

So there you have it, this is what I enjoy doing in my life.

WALT: We are showing our knowledge of explanation structure through explaining something I enjoy doing in my spare time

No comments:

Post a Comment