Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

What my best friends(Justice & King) cooked last week. (Q&A)

 (Lepa) Q:How did the cooking lesson go?
(Justice) A: It went well, the only thing that needed to fix was the water for the gravy.
Q:Who did what? 
(King) A: I primarily cooked and chopped the veges, Justice chopped potatos and other stuff. Also he washed the dishes.
Q:What would you change if you had to do it again
(Justice) A:I would add more chilli to it all.
Q:List 5 pieces of equipment you used
(King) Um.... A wooden spoon, A frying pan, A knife, Chopping boards and Water.
Q:Rate your smell,taste,look and overall of your cooking to 1 to 10
( Justice) A: Smell 5/10, taste 9/10 look 3/10 overall was 8/10.
(King) Hmmm. For smell 5/10 taste 10/10 look 2/10 overall 7/10.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. college paper writing service

    ReplyDelete