Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Color key Lepa 1st term 4 writing test Good Friends T4 2018

So today my friends don't like me how i talk to them. One of my best wasn't going to
be my friend anymore. So that is why the following paragraphs i will explain how to be
a good friend.


A good friend always helps each other out. Meaning helping them if something is wrong.
For example… if you see a person looking sad,staring at the ground on a bench.
You can go to
them and see if he or she is ok.


A good friend is actually caring about your friends. It means showing sympathy and
kindness to them. think about it… when your playing a game of soccer and the
opponent (your friend) gets a score. Don't get angry,show sportsmanship.

So there you have it. two ideas how to be a good friend. Use these two ideas to be a
good friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi lepa your opinion is great I agree with you keep up the great work and make sure you never give up on it if you are tired fake it till you make it. Because I believe in you that you can do anyhting
    sincerely Monika

    ReplyDelete