Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

A normal tree??


Image result for tree
Right next to my haunted house I found a tree, just sitting there on it's lonesome. I wonder if it's the last tree standing around the house. Maybe it’s something special like the tree gives you fame and fortune, or maybe it gives you curses and bad luck. It could be just a normal tree but whatever happened to it. Perhaps There could be someone who knows about it.



As I was walking to it something caught my eye. It was a small shack just on the left of the tree. I was thinking if I went to the shack first or the tree. “I think that I should go to the tree first,” I said. I was walking to the tree then suddenly out of nowhere a lightning bolt hit the tree and made a force field around it. I was shocked! I slowly walked up to it. As I got there the force field pushed me backward. Then I suddenly ran to my car and quickly grabbed my camera to take a picture of the force field. I ran back to the tree and once I get there the tree was gone! There was no tree or force field. I was so confused.” what the heck!” I shouted “ I should check the shack, See if anything is in there. In my head thinking I wouldn't see the tree again. To be continued...

 WALT: Creative writing - how to include my personal voice and imagination in creative - expressive writing.

Task description: We had to write a story including a tree.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lepa!

    This piece of writing is great! I loved the different words you used in your writing and I found it very interesting. My favourite bit was when you described how you were thinking about what the tree could be! I can't wait to see you continue this piece of writing!

    Kind Regards,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lepa, Nice writing. It is very intriguing and it caught my eye. And nice tree picture.

    -King

    ReplyDelete