Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

SENTENCES :)

WALT: In this task we are learning to add detail in our sentences.

Work with a partner to complete adding detail to the ‘FRONT’ and then the ‘BACK’ of the words school holidays.

Add detail to the front to make 4 new sentences
Example:
I always enjoy going on school holidays.

Write yours now:
  1. I love it when it's school holidays
  2. The best holiday it the school holidays
  3. It's different when it's the school holidays
  4. I do nothing in the school holidays

Add detail to the back to make 4 new sentences
Example:
School holidays can be ton of fun when you are organised!

Write yours now:
1. School holidays is the best holiday
2. School holidays is when i do nothing
3. School holidays is when my grandpa died (not real…)

4. School holidays is when my grandma died (not real…)

No comments:

Post a Comment