Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

About Fiafia

On Thursday that night we drove to school to fiafia and realized that we were early, so we went to by some food,I had a hot dog and a can of sprite. I was full that time until it was raining, I was hopeing that it wasn't  gonna rain. Then i saw my two best friends justice and deavay. So i walked to them then suddenly i saw justice family... Paul (justices dad),Jayne (justices mum) and three brothers and one sister Toran,Roman,Kauri and Bethan.Then mr Burt announced to go to our dressing room so i rushed to the dressing room.When i got dressed then we sat on the field.me and my group was seventh to go up the stage.i was soaked of the rain and cold then Mr burt offed us to go home so i quickly got changed in the dressing room then my family picked up and went home.   

Task description: we had to write about fiaifa,immersion assembly or the holidays 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lepa i like your writing about Fiafia it was a very cold day on Thursday so cold but likely we had to go first and then it started to ran on us but you guys and a very creative dance but what group were you in? but thank you for writing these and i hope you have a good day

    ReplyDelete